- Indian Association of Medical Microbiology
- Hospital Infection Control Society, Mumbai Forum
- Society of Indian Human and Animal Mycologists
- Sepsis Congress
- Hospital Infection Control Society, Mumbai Forum
- Society of Clinical Microbiology
Special interest Infection control, Antimicrobial stewardship and Infectious diseases
Editor for NEET preparatory series 1500 MCQ’s DM and post graduate entrance exam.
Publications Infection control, Antimicrobial stewardship and Infectious diseases
c. 9 National
d. 15 International
e. 8 presentations
Article on “Life of a Doctor in COVID times!“ , “Lets learn to Live with the virus and Smile”, “Restarting offices in COVID times”in health care professional magazine.
Publications and Presentations
- Sharma NL, Mahajan VK, Agarwal S, Katoch VM, Das R, Kashyap M, Gupta P, Verma KG. Nocardialmycetoma: Diverse clinical presentations. Case reports of four cases. IJDVL, Nov –Dec. Vol 74, Issue 6.
- Agarwal S, Thakur T, Kanga A, Singh G, Gupta P. Case Report. Catheter- related candidemia caused by Candida lipolytica in a child with tubercular meningitis. IJPM – 51(2), April- June 2008.
- Verma S, Thakur S, Kanga A, Singh G, Gupta P. Emerging Salmonella Paratyphi A enteric fever and changing trends in antimicrobial resistance pattern of salmonella in Shimla. Indian J Med Microbiol2010; Jan- Mar. Volume 28, Issue 1. Page 51-53.
- Thakur K, Singh G, Gupta P, Chauhan S, Jaryal SC. Primary anterior parietal wall abscess due to Salmonella Typhi. Brazilian J of Infectious Diseases. 2010 Jul-Aug; 14(4):328-9.
- Mahajan VK, Sharma NL, Shankar V, Gupta P, Mardi K. Cutaneous Sporotrichosis: Unusual Clinical Presentations. Case report. IJDVL, 2010, Vol 76, Issue 3, Pg: 276-280.
- Verma S, Verma GK, Singh G, Kanga A, Shanker V, Singh D, Gupta P, Mokta K, Sharma V. Sporotrichosis in Sub-Himalayan India. PLoS Neglected Tropical Diseases, June 2012; Volume 6; Issue 6.
- Verma S, Gupta P, Singh D, Kanga A, Mahindroo NK, Jhobta A. Schizophillum commune causing sinusitis with nasal polyposis in the sub Himalayan region: First case report and Review. Mycopathologia 2014; 177:103-110.
- Bansal MK, Naik SK, Gupta P, Rani Y, Sherwal BL. Post Mortem and the risk of HIV infection. Indian Journal of Forensic Medicine & Toxicology. July-December 2014, Vol. 8, No. 2.
- Sherwal BL, Rakshit P, Suri S, Gupta P, Jais M, Gogoi S, Nayak R, Dutta R. Motivation, support and cooperation by health care professional towards achieving accreditation at a small sized HIV laboratory in government hospital. Global Journal of medicine and Public Health. Vol 3, No. 6 (2014).
- Sherwal BL, Gupta P, Nayak R, Gogoi S, Suri S, Dutta R. Prevalence of HIV in a tertiary Care Centre in Delhi: A Five- Year ICTC based study. World Journal of AIDS, Vol. 5 No. 1, 2015.
- Sherwal BL, Gogoi S, Gupta P, Suri S, Nayak R, Jais M, Dutta R. Achievement of quality standards in HIV testing of a State Reference Laboratory of North India through External Quality Assurance Scheme (EQAS): an evaluation of seven years’ experience. International Journal of Medical Sciences & Public Health .2015; 4(6).
- Nayyar C, Chander R, Gupta P, Sherwal BL. Co infection of human immunodeficiency virus and sexually transmitted infections in circumcised and uncircumcised cases in India. Indian Journal of Sexually Transmitted Diseases and AIDS 2014; Vol. 35, No. 2.
- Nayyar C, Chander R, Gupta P, Sherwal BL. Evaluation of risk factors in patients attending STI clinic in a tertiary care hospital in North India. Indian Journal of Sexually Transmitted Diseases and AIDS 2015; Vol. 36, No. 1.
- Ansari SK, Gupta P, Jais M, Nangia S, Gogoi S, Satia S, Raza MW. Assessment of Knowledge, Attitude and Practices regarding Hand Hygiene amongst the Healthcare Workers in a Tertiary Health Care Centre. International Journal of Pharma Research and Health Sciences. Volume 3(3), 2015, Page- 720-726.
- Gupta P, Satia S, Jais M, Nangia S, Gogoi S, Ansari SK. Nosocomial Infection in the Neonatal Ward of a Tertiary Care Hospital: The Role of Active Surveillance in the Control of Klebsiellapneumoniae outbreak. British Journal of Medicine & Medical Research. 10(9): 1-7, 2015.
- Gupta P, Jais M, Gogoi S, Ansari SK. Seroprevalence of Toxoplasma gondii IgG and IgM antibodies in a healthy female population from Delhi.European Journal of Pharmaceutical and MedicalResearch, 2015,2(5), 1320-1326.
- Debbarma M, Gogoi S, Jais M, Gupta P, Sharma P, Kaur R. Knowledge, Attitude and Practice of Standard Precautions among The Health Care Workers of a Tertiary Care Teaching Hospital of North India. International Journal of Contemporary Medical Research, Volume 2, Issue 5, Nov-Dec 2015.
- Lall H, Gupta P, Debbarma M, Sharma P, Ansari SK, Jais M, Kaur R. Sero-Prevalence of Dengue in Tertiary Care Hospital in Delhi. International Journal of Current Microbiology and Applied Sciences; Volume 5; Number 6 (2016); 439-445.
- Debbarma M, Gogoi S, Jais M, Gupta P, Sharma P, Kaur R. Incidence and Comparative Awareness regarding Needle Stick Injuries among Health Care Workers: A Tertiary Healthcare based Study from North India. International Journal of Current Microbiology and Applied Sciences;Volume 5; Number 6 (2016) pp. 763-770.
- Sharma P, Jais M, Gupta P, Ansari S, Lall H, Debbarma M, Kaur R. Awareness regarding Biomedical Waste Management among health care workers in a tertiary care hospital in New Delhi, India.International Journal of Development Research Vol. 06, Issue, 07, pp.8739-8741, July, 2016.
- Mehndiratta MM, Gupta P, Kaur M. Commentary on: The effect of sensory level electrical stimulation of the masseter muscle in early stroke patients with dysphagia. Neurology India, Vol 65, Issue 4, July-August 2017.
- Gupta P, Rakshit P, Gupta R.K., Bhatt B, Dutta R, and Sherwal BL. Assessment of Knowledge, Attitude, and Practices Towards Occupational Injuries Infections of Healthcare Workers at Tertiary Care Hospital. International Journal of Medical Research & Health Sciences, 2017, 6(5): 102-107.
- Gupta M, Sareen A, Gupta P. Ocular Infestations of Thelaziacallipaeda presenting as Eyelid Dermatitis. Sch. J. App. Med. Sci., 2017; 2017; 5(9A):3510-3512.
- Rastogi M, Das A, Sharma S, Gupta P, Sinha M, Mehndiratta M. Hansen’s disease: Global scenario and current perspective. International Journal of Current Research Vol. 11, Issue 08, pp.5946-5950, August, 2019
- Sporotrichosis from the Sub-Himalayas
- Impact of Surgical Site Infections in Post operative patients in Tertiary Care Hospital.
- Case Report: Fonsecaeapedrosoi: a rare case of corneal keratitis.
- Survey of Health care workers Knowledge attitude and compliance with Infection Control Practices.
- Incidence of Blood Stream Infections in Nursery in a Tertiary Care Hospital.
- Chromoblastomycosis from the Sub-Himalayas.
- Microbiological study of clinically suspected cases of subcutaneous mycoses.
- Antimicrobial Sensitivity Testing of Urinary Isolates.
- Journal of Clinical and Diagnostic research
- Journal of Paediatric Infectious Disease Society
- Indian Journal of Critical Care Medicine